The Digital Wave is here
In this days, the digital strategy become a important part of the corporate strategy. The responsibility for the professionals with this role is to reach digital and business transformation by ensuring that the new technologies are implemented and then successfully adopted within and outside the company.
“The breakout of the pandemic pushed 76% of businesses to strategize for long-term changes with their IT.”
Source: Spiceworks Ziff Davis
“As much as 64% of the US$1 trillion cloud market6 could benefit from industry clouds—a US$640 billion potential market.”
Source: Deloitte Brian Cambell
“According to a 2021 survey, 80% of participants say their industries will see new revenue streams from blockchain, digital assets, and/or cryptocurrency solutions.”
Source: Deloitte Wendy Henry
Blended Professional Certificate: Chief Digital Officer
With the business world transitioning to digital, organizations increasingly require higher-level masters of digital strategy and transformation. In the coming years, new technologies will have immense implications for how businesses operate and interface, and they will rely on holistic digital experts to drive this change forwarded via knowledge, tools, leadership, and future-thinking strategy.
Premium Access /
MIT Professional Education ecosystem
Exclusive access to networkings events, live – online sessions with speakers, company visits and international MIT Alumni network.
Personalized coaching sessions based on a leadership assessment. Besides, you will take hands-on workshops on managing cultural diversity, personal communication, creativity and innovation and managing complexity.
In turn, you will have the support of a specialized career development coach who will help you enhance and elevate your professional career.
To be considered as an eligible candidate, please proceed with the following steps:
Deadline: April 30th, 2022
Fee: $300 USD
Deadline: May 31th, 2022
Fee: $400 USD
Deadline: July 1th, 2022
Fee: $500 USD
Throughout this professional program, you will:
Acquire a solid foundation for driving digital innovation across the entire organization.
Develop a comprehensive perspective about how technologies, platforms and ecosystems boost growth and innovation.
Understand how to leverage and integrate data to transform your business and organization.
Develop key managerial capabilities to make transformation work in your company.
Being able to create a digital-focused action plan and establish the means to govern digital strategies on an ongoing basis.
This Blended Professional Certificate: Chief Digital Officer is designed for
- Directors, VP and entrepreneurs responsible for digital transformation.
- Current and aspiring C-suite executives from Digital, Marketing, IT and Operation looking forward for boosting growth and innovation.
- Senior consultants and entrepreneurs focused on innovation and growth.
- Senior executives looking for innovating and leveraging technology.
Participants are required to have:
- A minimum of ten years of experience working in a managerial position.
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects related to technology, innovation or business development.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- International experience is appreciated.
Meet the faculty
*Faculty are listed in alphabetical order
- Dr. Abel Sanchez holds a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and teaches MIT courses in cyber security, engineering, blockchain and data science.
- He has been involved in developing educational software for Microsoft and establishing the Accenture Technology Academy.
- He has produced over 150 educational videos, has 10 years of experience with learning management systems and has made deployments in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Mr. Pant was part of the “The Future of Education at MIT” team, created by the MIT President, and contributed specifically to the work of the subcommittee that was responsible for “opening the doors of MIT to the world”.
- Building on Mr. Pant’s initiative, whose objective was to expand globally, MIT Professional Education offers short programs in an increasing number of regions in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and Europe.
- Prior to joining MIT, Mr. Pant held important leadership positions in education and corporate companies around the world.
- Dr. Cameron teaches the subject of System Architecture for the “System Design and Management”, where he has trained over 500 students.
- Dr. Cameron´s teaching at Sloan Executive Education has been rated as the highest level of Executive Education program at MIT for several years.
- In addition, he is the Faculty Director of MIT´s online certificate “Architecture and System Engineering”, which has trained more than 5,300 participants.
A former professor of management, Dr. Niño has published on leadership, ethics, corporate culture and the development of professional management skills. He has conducted research in cutting-edge technology environments and is currently interested in researching how leadership is developed among engineers and in engineering organizations. Dr. Niño has taught leadership since 1998 at the undergraduate, master’s, doctoral and executive/professional levels.
He is currently a founding director of the Leadership Development Division of the American Society for Engineering Education and advises professionals and executives on leadership and team development issues.
He was director of the Auto-ID Laboratory, where the Internet of Things was invented. He is considered, along with Bill Gates and Larry Ellison, one of the 50 most powerful people in “Computer Networks”.
- He is author and coauthor of more than 250 articles in journals and conferences.
- Professor Williams teaches courses on the basics of programming, modern software development, the architecture of web, cloud and blockchain systems.
- In addition, he holds a BSc in Physics from Oxford University, an MSc in Physics from UCLA, and a PhD from the University of Swansea.
Since 2001, de Weck’s group has developed original quantitative methods and tools that explicitly consider manufacturability, flexibility, commonality, and sustainability, among other characteristics. De Weck’s teaching emphasizes excellence, innovation, and the irrefutable bridge between theory and practice.
- De Weck holds a degree in industrial engineering from ETH Zurich and an M.S. in aeronautics and astronautics from MIT.
- He earned his Ph.D. in aerospace systems from MIT.
- De Weck was an engineering program manager on the F/A-18 aircraft program at McDonnell Douglas.